Frozen at DisneylandForward?

Chili327

DIS Veteran
I tried to search for a DisneylandForward thread, but didn’t find much so I’m starting this one.

If you haven’t been keeping up, you should start with episode 1, but this latest episode showing how perfectly Frozen fits into the DF extension of the Disneyland side of DF is somewhat eerie.

I wonder if he actually just stumbled across this, or maybe has more knowledge than it seems. Imagine just playing around on your computer and you cut and paste it and it fit as perfect as it does. lol

Frozen DF extension -

Full DF playlist - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9vdBkUWCwJ48LgsW8BEVXU2r55Zz3YWG&si=id5KniTIWyWtYNMY

That's really interesting, and would obviously make great sense from a business standpoint. No need to re-design anything! Very cool (so to speak).

I think the Frozen land looks great. But I'm wondering...can they put any kind of outdoor rollercoaster in that area? I worry they can't because of noise ordinances. I was thinking they were going to need indoor attractions. But maybe I imagined that.

Here is a perfect example of the walkway from the new lot across Harbor to DLR esplanade.

1711160049455.png
Pic from Shanghai, thanks for the photo @4077 (Mash fan?)

I think the Frozen land looks great. But I'm wondering...can they put any kind of outdoor rollercoaster in that area? I worry they can't because of noise ordinances. I was thinking they were going to need indoor attractions. But maybe I imagined that.
Coaster would be by Mickey Garage on the Northeast corner is my thought. Coasters not that much loader than screaming swings or anything outdoors. I'm sure they've done the noise levels with the existing footprints and distances.

I would love to see skyliner from both garages and touchpoints at DL hotel and the current bus terminals. Four stops. Two entrypoints to the lands : original and disneyland hotel/pixar pier entries with their own early entry portals for bubble stays.

I would love to see skyliner from both garages and touchpoints at DL hotel and the current bus terminals. Four stops. Two entrypoints to the lands : original and disneyland hotel/pixar pier entries with their own early entry portals for bubble stays.
Those are must haves for DisneylandForward!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter