Frozen characters in TDR

Bagel

Earning My Ears
Hi! Long time lurker - first time poster. Sorry for such a silly question, but we are booked travel to Japan and TDL and TDS early March 2019 and was just wondering if the resorts have Elsa or Anna meet and greets? We missed the previous years Frozen events and I know they don’t always post all characters that are available but was hoping someone might have seen them there recently? My 3 year old has (unfortunately) fallen in love with Elsa but is seems the Tokyo parks are Frozen lite.

Thank you for any help :-)

As far as I know, they are not available for meet & greet. If they appear at all (which I have never seen), I'd expect them to be roaming the World Bazaar or Fantasyland where I have seen Rapunzel and Aurora.

They have consistent meet & greets in California Adventure and Epcot. They also appear occasionally in Hong Kong but the US parks would be your best bet.

Thanks all! I was looking forward to a less ‘Frozen’ heavy Disney, until my son discovered his love for Elsa! I have been to all parks except Shanghai and was going to go to LA Disneyland but the kids are little and the flight is too long for us. Will just have to show him more Disney movies and hope he gets a new favourite before March!

Thanks all! I was looking forward to a less ‘Frozen’ heavy Disney, until my son discovered his love for Elsa! I have been to all parks except Shanghai and was going to go to LA Disneyland but the kids are little and the flight is too long for us. Will just have to show him more Disney movies and hope he gets a new favourite before March!
There are so many classic disney movies that are way better than frozen. Some of my favorites are Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan.

There are so many classic disney movies that are way better than frozen. Some of my favorites are Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan.

Very much agree - apparently that logic doesn’t apply to my 3 year old. Let it go has been on repeat for a month now :confused3 Here’s hoping we find a new favourite at home and the parks!

Very much agree - apparently that logic doesn’t apply to my 3 year old. Let it go has been on repeat for a month now :confused3 Here’s hoping we find a new favourite at home and the parks!
Lol I would’ve turned it off. My nephew is a year and a half and is like that with Moana. He can’t sit still but when that movie is on it’s amazing how zoned in he gets

We were there during frozen fantasy and saw Anna, Elsa, Olaf, marshmallow and the trolls etc in the daytime parade and got some cute frozen merchandise and decorations but that’s it. The only character meets on were Mickey, Minnie and Duffy. Elsa and Anna were just in a parade. I imagine not even that outside frozen fantasy.
To avoid confusing the OP, Frozen Fantasy is over & done with no plans to return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!