Frozen DVD

The Grays

Mouseketeer
This weekend I saw adds for Frozen DVD and Blue-Ray combo. It did not mention or sow on the graphics of the DVD case a 3D version. Has anyone seen or heard if it will be 3D. :3dglasses

I would think so but it was not on the DVD jacket.

Cant wait for it to come out DD13 wants it for her birthday partypopcorn::

Thanks

There will definitely be a 3D version, but the release info I saw was only about the general DVD & blu ray.

Have read over at Bluray.com that people have been notified by Disney Movie Club that there will NOT be a 3D release for Frozen. UGH...that makes me sad.

Have read over at Bluray.com that people have been notified by Disney Movie Club that there will NOT be a 3D release for Frozen. UGH...that makes me sad.

Unfortunately, what this means is they will do two separate releases like they did with The Great and Powerful Oz.

I always buy the combo DVD/Blu-ray/3D in one pack. They did not release one for Oz, they had two separate releases the DVD/Blu-ray release, and the 3D release separately. Haven't bought the 3D yet. This was the only release I know done this way and it made it far more expensive.

I'll bet they'll do a DVD/Blu-ray release and then sometime later will do a 3D. It means it will be expensive to get all three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter