Frozen Epcot Forever Fireworks dessert party

Checking in to see if anyone has done the Frozen Dessert Party with the new Epcot Forever fireworks and what their review is. I am going in November with my 9 year old daughter and hoping to hear what they think.

Thank you

I’ll be going on nov 7th. We went to the frozen party with illuminations last feb and really enjoyed it. I’ve seen a video of the new Epcot forever fireworks show that we’ll see next month at the party and it looks fantastic!:)

I’m curious about that too. We did it with illuminations and loved it. Thinking of doing it again this spring

I am also curious. My 23 year old daughter and I I have this one booked on Nov. 14th and the Happily Ever After dessert party on Nov. 10th

I was hoping to do this for our December trip but could not find any December dates released... I just saw December dates today, but the day we will be there was not one of the dates that was open for the dessert party. 🙁

I've done it about a hundred times and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The outdoor version more so than the indoor version.

I have done it while it was Illuminations. We had the inside version. It was nice but no amazing. We have it booked again for our next trip but we will only keep the reservation if the weather looks like the outside party will be a go.

I am so shocked at the prices for this, it would cost my family of 4, $396!!!!!!!! I'd love to try one of these but just can't justify that cost, even with Disney math. Once day, I'd love to try it.

I've done it about a hundred times and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The outdoor version more so than the indoor version.
WOW!!! You've spent well over $7,000 on this one dessert party even if you've gone on your own every single time! They must offer something the rest of us are missing to spend that kind of money on a dessert party repeatedly!!

What's the point of this now that Frozen Ever After averages a 30 minutes wait a lot of the times?

What's the point of this now that Frozen Ever After averages a 30 minutes wait a lot of the times?
Is it, I haven't been following details but assumed it was still hard to get on? I haven't been following but grabbed a FP for my Dec trip as 3 years ago we could not get at all. Right now it shows 70 min wait on the app.

Is it, I haven't been following details but assumed it was still hard to get on? I haven't been following but grabbed a FP for my Dec trip as 3 years ago we could not get at all. Right now it shows 70 min wait on the app.

That's why I say "a lot of the times" not midday on a Friday. But the wait has definitely diminished greatly. And I've never had issue grabbing a day off FP with a little refreshing. We pay for upcharges all the time, when they reap us benefit. I'm just not seeing it for this one.

To me, the ride part is just an unneeded throw in (although nice to have). The real driver in this party for us is the food, drink, setting, and view. It’s a wonderful spot and a relaxing way to end a Disney day.

To me it has a more intimate “experience” feel to it vs its counterparts at MK and DHS.

To me, the ride part is just an unneeded throw in (although nice to have). The real driver in this party for us is the food, drink, setting, and view. It’s a wonderful spot and a relaxing way to end a Disney day.

To me it has a more intimate “experience” feel to it vs its counterparts at MK and DHS.

I'm really happy that I caved and booked it. I'm excited!!

I am so shocked at the prices for this, it would cost my family of 4, $396!!!!!!!! I'd love to try one of these but just can't justify that cost, even with Disney math. Once day, I'd love to try it.
I’ve done this party twice and totally agree with this statement. Somehow when it was a hair more than $300 for my family of four it was a more palatable add on to me. Now that it’s close to $400, I can’t help but think of other things we could spend the money on...After Hours, EMM, a REALLY nice dinner, nicer room etc. We were all set to add it to our December trip but I just couldn’t pull the trigger when the time came to book it. It’s a great party—so nice to sit in a chair after a long park day, sipping an adult beverage and enjoy the show...We loved illuminations. I guess I need to see Epcot Forever in real life to see if it’s “worth it.” It seems kind of short for the pay out.

I'm really happy that I caved and booked it. I'm excited!!

Not that I’m anticipating what I’m thinking your reaction may be to this (ok, maybe I am), but you’re a party of three, right? Just making sure you know you may have a shared table with your count. Probably stating the obvious, just making sure.

We loved illuminations. I guess I need to see Epcot Forever in real life to see if it’s “worth it.” It seems kind of short for the pay out.

I saw it in person last weekend - had avoided videos and pics prior to that. Agree on the length - that was a disappointment. Would another 3 mins of show killed them?

Not really sure what I was expecting - it’s certainly the antithesis of Illuminations - but I loved the pyro and visuals. Granted I may be easy to please, but I was entertained.

Not that I’m anticipating what I’m thinking your reaction may be to this (ok, maybe I am), but you’re a party of three, right? Just making sure you know you may have a shared table with your count. Probably stating the obvious, just making sure.

Yes I had to explain that to the fam. :) Hopefully we are with DISers!

How big does a party have to be to not get a shared table?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!