Frozen Epcot Forever Fireworks dessert party

How big does a party have to be to not get a shared table?

My experiences:

1) DW and I, another party of 2, and a party of 1 - 5 total at the table

2) DW, me, DD, DS, no other party - 4 total at the table (It could have held 5)

Most of the tables are the same but I think there are a few other sized ones as well - I’m not totally sure of the specifics though.

Maybe @FastPasser. can help out with his experience. :-)

My experiences:

Most of the tables are the same but I think there are a few other sized ones as well - I’m not totally sure of the specifics though.

That's helpful. Thank you!

we are a party of 3 and hope we get seated with fellow DISers - will be celebrating DD's b-day that day (turning 10!). We like meeting people while on vacation and look forward to shared tables :-). (part of having an only child I guess). That is, as long as our view isn't blocked ;-)

My experiences:

This is interesting information, thank you! For a party of 8 - should I assume seating will be at two different tables?

we are a party of 3 and hope we get seated with fellow DISers - will be celebrating DD's b-day that day (turning 10!). We like meeting people while on vacation and look forward to shared tables :-). (part of having an only child I guess). That is, as long as our view isn't blocked ;-)

When are you going? We'll be there 11/25 and my daughter just turned 9.

This is interesting information, thank you! For a party of 8 - should I assume seating will be at two different tables?

He's probably enjoying his retirement, but I'll tag @FastPasser. in case he's around to provide any insight.

You may also want to try searching "party of 8" or similar on the main FEA dessert party thread as I'm guessing someone has asked a similar question at some point: https://www.disboards.com/threads/“...wing-and-after-close-attraction-ride.3610900/

Sorry I can't be of more help!

FastPasser was a CM who worked the parties. He is an absolutely delightful person, too!
Thanks for the kind words.
He's probably enjoying his retirement, but FastPasser in case he's around to provide any insight.
Yes I am enjoying retirement in your neck of the woods, but I'd rather still be working at WDW. To answer Petrola's question, it could be two tables or one table. There's no way to know ahead of time. It depends on the make up of the guest list on any given night.

WOW!!! You've spent well over $7,000 on this one dessert party even if you've gone on your own every single time! They must offer something the rest of us are missing to spend that kind of money on a dessert party repeatedly!!

Fastpasser is a retired cast member and worked for the department that put on the parties.

We attended the party on Wednesday, October 23. We were a party of four (me, my husband, and two teen girls (ages 15 and 13)). There were a few short showers mid-afternoon (not enough for us to even put on ponchos). I don't think there was a drop of rain after 4 and the weather forecast looked good for the evening, but they still moved the party indoors. If I had known it would be indoors, I wouldn't have booked the party. The food was good, but I can only eat so many desserts, and I didn't think it was worth the substantial price. Even the drinks were way too sweet. The indoor space was pretty drab with tables for 10. We had to share with 2 other families. Although they were all perfectly nice, their kids were much younger than ours, and we were all exhausted from a full day in the parks and no one really felt like engaging too much.

We were told they would start seating at 7:45, so we arrived then. The room was full when we got there, though there was still plenty of food. I actually wish we had arrived later because we spent the last 30 minutes just looking at our watches. There was no entertainment inside the room. The fireworks viewing spot was good, but we found the fireworks show itself pretty disjointed and kind of odd. It was definitely not up to the usual Disney standards, in my opinion.

The highlight of the evening was definitely the Frozen ride. It was charming, and we wouldn't have done it but for this party. I would recommend the party only if you really want to do the ride but can't/won't do it otherwise. It would probably have been a much better experience outside, but it appears they move it inside if there's even a remote chance of rain. Booking the party seemed like a great idea when I did it, but it turned out to be one of my biggest regrets of the trip. Hopefully others will have a better experience.

There were a few short showers mid-afternoon (not enough for us to even put on ponchos). I don't think there was a drop of rain after 4 and the weather forecast looked good for the evening, but they still moved the party indoors.
When the party leaders had to make a decision on where to have it, they must have felt that there was a chance of rain later that night. It's not an easy call. Although they prefer to have it outdoors, and it's a lot less work, they don't want to take a chance that the party will be rained on. It's a real nightmare if it rains for staff and Guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!