Frozen Ever After Dessert Party/Illuminations Ending???

abwdreaming

Mouseketeer
Is it true? I read on another blog site that FEA Dessert Party is ending. I couldn't find out when, or if this is a rumor. Please tell me its not true.
A bit disappointed... really want to get FEA Dessert Party for Sat. Dec 15th, our first night. But could not schedule it. Calendar for Dec. shows no FEA Dessert dates. CM told me to call back in a month to try again!
I hope it is just the scheduling and not Disney canceling the FEA Dessert Party as rumored.

Is it true? I read on another blog site that FEA Dessert Party is ending. I couldn't find out when, or if this is a rumor. Please tell me its not true.
A bit disappointed... really want to get FEA Dessert Party for Sat. Dec 15th, our first night. But could not schedule it. Calendar for Dec. shows no FEA Dessert dates. CM told me to call back in a month to try again!
I hope it is just the scheduling and not Disney canceling the FEA Dessert Party as rumored.

I'd be curious the source if you find it.

FWIW, the FEA dessert party routinely doesn't have dates added until much closer to the actual date. Currently dates aren't available past 8/31. It has pretty much been the normal pattern since inception. A dump of dates will be added, then it will stop.... rinse, repeat.

A lot of people on this thread are watching/waiting for the next round of dates to be added: “Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Related (because it would likely impact a dessert party offering), there have been some ongoing rumors/chatter (key word) about an Illuminations replacement coming at some unknown point in the future.... here's a thread about it on the Rumors & News forum: Rumor - Illuminations replacement?

I'd be curious the source if you find it.

FWIW, the FEA dessert party routinely doesn't have dates added until much closer to the actual date. Currently dates aren't available past 8/31. It has pretty much been the normal pattern since inception. A dump of dates will be added, then it will stop.... rinse, repeat.

A lot of people on this thread are watching/waiting for the next round of dates to be added: “Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Related (because it would likely impact a dessert party offering), there have been some ongoing rumors/chatter (key word) about an Illuminations replacement coming at some unknown point in the future.... here's a thread about it on the Rumors & News forum: Rumor - Illuminations replacement?
I was reading The Rumors & News forum - thank you.

If dates open for December and we decide to book, will they allow us to proceed through WS to exit at the International Gateway after FEA? Thinking I read after a certain point they will not allow you to go furher into WS, and I would think that would be further in?

If dates open for December and we decide to book, will they allow us to proceed through WS to exit at the International Gateway after FEA? Thinking I read after a certain point they will not allow you to go furher into WS, and I would think that would be further in?

You can leave out the IG after the event. You’re all good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter