Frozen Singalong

123SA

DIS Veteran
Early August trip
If a show is planned at 6:30, what time do I need to arrive? I don't care about having a good seat. Last summer I just kept screwing up my arrival and I don't quite remember how. I feel like I was arriving before the show time, but was being held for the next one, even though the show wasn't full. I think they close the doors before the posted start time.

In my experience you can arrive very close to the show time and will be able to get a seat. The theater doesn't fill up all the way for most shows. It may after Star Wars opens, but you are going before that so you should be fine to walk right in directly before the show begins if you don't mind sitting towards the back.

We arrived for a mid afternoon show last week 2 minutes before show time and had no problems getting a seat.

I have usually just walked right in at showtime (CM's waving people in) and gotten a seat near the back. It's usually no problem. It's a cute show too.

We've walked in 15 minutes before and got great seats up front, maybe 4th row, on the left side. Great for viewing all characters and historians except Elsa. Can see her better middle or right.

We walked in about 5 minutes to show time on Friday, and we're we'r about halfway back. It was the 4:30 show I believe.

Early August trip
If a show is planned at 6:30, what time do I need to arrive? I don't care about having a good seat. Last summer I just kept screwing up my arrival and I don't quite remember how. I feel like I was arriving before the show time, but was being held for the next one, even though the show wasn't full. I think they close the doors before the posted start time.

Frozen Singalong is a must do every August for us. I love embarrassing my boys as I sing-along! They love the jokes so they tolerate the show for me (plus they enjoy the much needed a/c). When the show first began, I used FP. Well, I quickly learned FP for shows are the worst! You wait around way too long! Now, we time it out. We go to the 1:15pm Indiana Jones show first (my DH’s must see) and immediately after walk briskly to Frozen for the 2:30pm show. We make it just as the doors are closing. I prefer sitting in the last rows of both shows since it’s easier to get out afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter