Frozen

Okiemom

Mouseketeer
Does it open the same time as the park opens? It doesn't make us wait till the 11;00 park opening of the countries?

Yes, it opens at the same time as Future World. It's one of the very few things that open at park open in the World Showcase. Akershus and Les Halles (restaurants) also open before 11

Does it open the same time as the park opens? It doesn't make us wait till the 11;00 park opening of the countries?
Yes, it does now open when Future World opens. It didn't use to open until World Showcase opened. I'm glad they changed it.

Yes, it does now open when Future World opens. It didn't use to open until World Showcase opened. I'm glad they changed it.
I can't remember how Maelstrom was, but since it's been Frozen its opened with the park. They did not initially offer FP until 11, but that did change last year.

Thanks so much. We are hoping to get dinning for Akershus for breakfast!
I was able to book Akershus just a couple weeks ago for our trip in June. I got 8am for 6 of us and 820 for the other 5. So if you don’t get it at first, keep trying. I wasn’t planning on going there at first or I would have booked it in Dec. when my window opens. Good luck. We went last year and enjoyed it

What has changed is that it used to open at park opening, but no fast pass until 11:00 when World Showcase opens. That made the standby very tolerable. Now FP is available along with all Future World attractions. Certainly makes it more difficult to standby.

Agree with Micca that the singalong is very entertaining at DHS. Fortunately, we caught this a few years back, and it is a must do for 2 adult visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter