FSU-Miami Game on board!

skhall

Earning My Ears
It just occurred to me that the FSU-Miami game (Go Noles) will be on while we are cruising about this weekend. How is the ESPN Skybox for catching a game...do they have access to the major network broadcasts for college games. It will take a lot to get me off of the beach at Castaway Cay..but this is FSU/Miami!

Do seats fill up fast for big games?

I do not think the ESPN skybox will still be after the Magic's makeover. I think when we criused in Aug 03 the plans showed the Skybox being replaced by a teen hang out called Stacks. I am not sure where there will be a location to watch the game.

good luck finding the game.

Sometimes reception is great, sometimes it's frustrating.

They try to have all of the major events on. The problem is that they keep losing the signal (or so it seems during the most important plays.)

The CM's in the ESPN Zone will do their best to find the game that you're interested in. Just be very careful that you don't "bump" something that's being watched by another guest. I think the NASCAR fans were ready to kill the poor guy who had the race they were watching switched to a football game. :eek:

Monday Night Football was pretty busy, but not packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter