Fuel Prices Where We Live

PaHunter

Jundland Waste Traveler
Gas here in PA still at 2.52 for gas and diesel around 3.73. But then again we have the highest gas tax in the country, yea !! Oh and the worst roads by far......

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Gas here in PA still at 2.52 for gas and diesel around 3.73. But then again we have the highest gas tax in the country, yea !! Oh and the worst roads by far......

Mr. Robot and Dr. Smith says that does not compute. :sad2: You need to come down south, Chris.

PaHunter

Jundland Waste Traveler

Mr. Robot and Dr. Smith says that does not compute. :sad2: You need to come down south, Chris.
No argument on moving somewhere warmer. Wife has applied to several jobs that would have moved us south, but so far no pixie dust. Work has a facility in Bama, but she makes way more than I do, so for now it is what it is.

• Flametamr

<font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot
    The best prices in Mobile today are 1.88 with most around 1.90 for unleaded in Mid town. I had to run over to Gulfport MS just west on the interstate for some shopping. I filled up at Sam's club for 1.78. Loved that price.

bigdisneydaddy

Fan of all things Fort wilderness
    Paid $1.96 gallon at Costco yesterday, never thought I would see that again. (this price is with one of the highest gas taxes in America)

• snowmedic

1500 MIles From the Fort.
    When we left Vermont last night, gas on I-87, one mile south of the Canadian border gas was 2.73 and diesel 3.15.

tigger92662

They're more like guidelines than actual rules
    Gas Chicago suburbs $2.21, The Diesel gods have accepted our pleas for mercy. Speedway $2.31!!! WOOHOO

• Teamubr

Formerly racing around the country.
    $2.03 in town (Illinois) for regular. I just filled the RS (premium) for $2.30.

Across the river in Missouri, regular is $1.83. Saw one place that was $1.81. Diesel is still in the $2.60-$3.00 range. Winter blend and all the home heating oil (diesel) in the Northeast.

j

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates