Fuel Prices Where We Live

Gas here in PA still at 2.52 for gas and diesel around 3.73. But then again we have the highest gas tax in the country, yea !! Oh and the worst roads by far......

Gas here in PA still at 2.52 for gas and diesel around 3.73. But then again we have the highest gas tax in the country, yea !! Oh and the worst roads by far......

Lost_in_Space_Jonathan_Harris_%26_Robot_1967.jpg

Mr. Robot and Dr. Smith says that does not compute. :sad2: You need to come down south, Chris.

Lost_in_Space_Jonathan_Harris_%26_Robot_1967.jpg

Mr. Robot and Dr. Smith says that does not compute. :sad2: You need to come down south, Chris.

No argument on moving somewhere warmer. Wife has applied to several jobs that would have moved us south, but so far no pixie dust. Work has a facility in Bama, but she makes way more than I do, so for now it is what it is.

The best prices in Mobile today are 1.88 with most around 1.90 for unleaded in Mid town. I had to run over to Gulfport MS just west on the interstate for some shopping. I filled up at Sam's club for 1.78. Loved that price.

Paid $1.96 gallon at Costco yesterday, never thought I would see that again. (this price is with one of the highest gas taxes in America)

When we left Vermont last night, gas on I-87, one mile south of the Canadian border gas was 2.73 and diesel 3.15.

Gas Chicago suburbs $2.21, The Diesel gods have accepted our pleas for mercy. Speedway $2.31!!! WOOHOO

$2.03 in town (Illinois) for regular. I just filled the RS (premium) for $2.30.

Across the river in Missouri, regular is $1.83. Saw one place that was $1.81. Diesel is still in the $2.60-$3.00 range. Winter blend and all the home heating oil (diesel) in the Northeast.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts