Fuel Prices Where We Live

LONE-STAR

<font color=green>1000 miles to far from Disney<br
Just wondering what everybody is paying for fuel. So lets see who is going broke the fastest. Diesel $4.65 Gas $3.93

I figured this will give people going on vacation a idea what they will be paying.

I've seen gas as low as $3.83 around here, but I can't use the cheap stuff. I pay around $4.10 for BP or Shell midgrade

Cheap stuff is $4.05 here and last time I got Diesel it was $4.81 :scared1:

$4.39 for FREAKIN' REGULAR...here on Long Island :mad:

Just wondering what everybody is paying for fuel. So lets see who is going broke the fastest. Diesel $4.65 Gas $3.93

I figured this will give people going on vacation a idea what they will be paying.

$3.93...that would be a bargain here on Long Island..there would probably be lines and riots to get into the stations for that price. $4.39(and that's just for regular) is what we're paying...more in NYC.:sad2:

We cen get it for 3.91 in the subs of New Orleans, 3.98 is the lowest we have near my house right now.

Looks like the south is about the same for gas but diesel seems to very.

We went as high as 3.999 a couple of weeks ago..but it dropped after about 4 days of that. The drop got me all excited, I thought it was gonna go all the way back down to only slightly painful for a fill up..what was I thinkin???

We went as high as 3.999 a couple of weeks ago..but it dropped after about 4 days of that. The drop got me all excited, I thought it was gonna go all the way back down to only slightly painful for a fill up..what was I thinkin???

I know it did the same thing here and went back up today:headache:

sign-gasprices2.jpg

sign-gasprices.jpg

democracy03.jpg

Amishgas.jpg

Here in Jupiter gas $4.16-4.25 for reg. and diesel is $4.88-5.09 we need a :grouphug:

The more reasonable gas here is $3.98/reg $4.57/diesel. Love's Truck Stop - exit 44 on I-4 is $4.09/reg $4.99/diesel. Love's has been a rip-off since the day they opened their doors.

The closest to my house is $4.29 regular and $5.09 diesel. However, this location is right off I95 and, I don't care what anyone says, they are gouging customers. I can go to the next closest gas station, about 3 miles away, and the prices are a little more than .20 cents less per gallon all around. We leave for our cruise and The Fort two weeks from Saturday. So far the prices at the Flying J truck stops are holding rather steady, from $3.85 - $3.91.

The closest to my house is $4.29 regular and $5.09 diesel. However, this location is right off I95 and, I don't care what anyone says, they are gouging customers. I can go to the next closest gas station, about 3 miles away, and the prices are a little more than .20 cents less per gallon all around. We leave for our cruise and The Fort two weeks from Saturday. So far the prices at the Flying J truck stops are holding rather steady, from $3.85 - $3.91.

If you come down I 81, make sure you stop around Christiansburg. I'm not sure about Flying J, but the local Hess station has regular for $3.85. I haven't noticed diesel lately, but last time I looked at it it was $4.17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!