Fuel Prices Where We Live

I just paid $1.29 pg at our local ACME but had $1 per gallon in rewards and they only give that up to 25 gal. Still with 80 gal tank it helps. Wont need more till get to Skippers Va just north of NC border

I just paid $1.29 pg at our local ACME but had $1 per gallon in rewards and they only give that up to 25 gal. Still with 80 gal tank it helps. Wont need more till get to Skippers Va just north of NC border

giphy.gif

Here in Mobile AL we breached the 2 dollar barrier a week or more ago. Right now in midtown they seem to be having a gas war. Sam's and Costco are 1.94 and everyone around them are at 1.95. Out where I live in the wild west of Theodore it's around 2.08. I take my truck to Sam's but my hybrid sips gas so I fill up at Pilot buy the house. Today they are 2.04 with my discount.

Here in the town that I live in, in NW Vermont up by the Canadian border.

Regular 2.74
Diesel 3.28

I keep reading about the precipitous drop in prices, but we aren't seeing much of it. We are still at $2.29 pretty much everywhere in our area. Not extraordinarily high, but we haven't seen the drop that everyone else has. Areas south, closer to the IL border, have seen reports of $1.99, but we haven't seen anything close to that up here!

Dropping nicely here in Mobile AL. In the midtown area gas is 188 and by my house stations are finally dropping to 199. Not sure if it's worth a 30 min round trip to save a few cents driving my hybrid other than the novelty of paying so much less.

Still at 1.88 for the low and virtually everyone is under 1.99 now. Diesel is around 2.55 and up.

I havent seen sub $3 diesel in over a year. Gas is still hovering around $2.19- 2.30 some of it is due to the recent gas tax increase that the state is using for everything except roads.

o_O !!! I just paid 1.93 for gas yesterday. It's been a while since I have seen it dip below $2.
I hope it stays low like this before we fill up oh so many times on our way to Louisiana and then the Fort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!