Fuel Prices Where We Live

New Zealand (converted to USD per gallon, includes sales tax)

Petrol $5.28
Diesel $3.84 plus $0.07 per mile road user charges

We pay a lot of tax on gas here. Diesel doesn't have tax (apart from sales tax) but there is a charge to drive on the roads. The heavier your truck, the more you pay per mile. For us, even California gas is cheap when we go on holiday!

We are at 2.40 for regular here in the Milwaukee area. That said, I spent 3.70 to fill up a rental car near LAX a few days ago. The gas station on Coronado near San Diego was showing 4.40!

Nebraska,

Gas $2.26 for ethanol
Gas $2.50 without ethanol
Diesel $2.65

Last edited:
Gas $2.50 without ethanol
I haven't seen gas without ethanol in a LONG time, unless I was at the track. It's even hard to find straight diesel and not some % of bio mixed in. The truck loses at least 0.5mpg towing with bio diesel and the service intervals change significantly (for the worse). The RS loves ethanol for power. Lost of guys running E30 or even E85 tunes and getting 450-500 HP, but mileage goes out the window. With only a 13 gallon tank, I'm already stopping every 200 miles.

j

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!