Full Service Dining Plan - worth it and what is the price?

KalamityJane

DIS Veteran
It says that the full service dining plan is available to on site resort guests at the ticket desk, but doesn't say the price. Any idea on what the price is?

Also, would we have to get it for all people in the room like Disney makes you do? I seem to remember UO being more flexible.

Last question - is it worth it? Or is sticking with the quick service plan a better idea?

for me, it is not worth it.

looking at what i would order, i could get meals cheaper and use my ap for the discounts.

for me, it is not worth it.

looking at what i would order, i could get meals cheaper and use my ap for the discounts.
We will have preferred APs - I suppose I should look up the discounts and see if that will work out well for us.

i have the preferred also and use it for anything that gives the discount....

when i looked over the full dining plan set up, it seems to me you are paying in advance for your meals and not necessarily coming out ahead financially

i did not feel it was to my advantage in it.

i will buy the counter service plan for potter sit down eatery at IOA.
i come out ahead with the snack and beverage that i can use later.
well, not come out ahead but save around $5 total

i have the preferred also and use it for anything that gives the discount....

when i looked over the full dining plan set up, it seems to me you are paying in advance for your meals and not necessarily coming out ahead financially

i did not feel it was to my advantage in it.

i will buy the counter service plan for potter sit down eatery at IOA.
i come out ahead with the snack and beverage that i can use later.
well, not come out ahead but save around $5 total
Yeah, I was mainly thinking to use it for Wizarding World food. I know my kids will want butterbeer/etc. Can I sign up only for days I want the plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter