"Fun" at a health club

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
Hi everybody. I am not a WISHer, so I hope it's okay for me to post here.

In any case, I am trying to get into shape. I am 5'5" and weigh about 135-140, depending on the day and when I last ate. I don't feel like I need to loose much, if any weight, but I am definetly a softie and need to tone up.

Anyway, I went to a health club yesterday, to try it out. After I worked out, the girl was telling me about their enrollment plans, and trying to sign me up. In the course of the conversation, she told me about their ammenities...she went down this list, and only skimmed over the first few...but when she got to the weight loss class, she went in depth and talked about it for a really long time! I'm sitting their, thinking, "I must really look like I need the weight loss class!" It did not make my day, to say the least.

I am probably blowing this out of proportion, but it just seemed like she spent so much time talking about the weight loss class with me, compared to everything else!

Oh well! Just thought I'd vent/ Thanks for reading!

Hi Aurora63!

Maybe they charge an extra fee for the weight loss class, and they were told to push it. ;) It could be that most of the potential customers are asking about that class (swimsuit weather should be around the corner - who knows what the weather will do?!?), so she has started expanding the explanation because everyone asks anyway! Or maybe clients who enroll in the weight loss class are more consistent users of the health club, so they keep paying their fees which makes the club happier.

Even if none of those things apply, I hope you don't take it personally. She is just trying to do her job and provide you with as much info as possible. The big question is.... did you like the club? Will you be joining? What about WISH?? You can always join here!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter