Fun movie with lots of filming locations on Oahu

kdonnel

DVC-BCV
Netflix has a movie, Finding 'Ohana that has lots of Oahu scenery.

Saw a lot of places we have visited in past trips to Hawaii, even knew when they in theory went to Mokoli'i they were actually at Halona Beach Cove a.k.a Cockroach Cove.

Kualoa Ranch is featured as Kualoa Ranch.

If you enjoyed The Goonies I think you will like this movie. If you like movies that feature Hawaii I think you will like this movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10332588/

As a heads up those with nervous kids, it does tell some Hawaiian legends that are darker in nature. My child has suggested we cancel our trip.

As a heads up those with nervous kids, it does tell some Hawaiian legends that are darker in nature. My child has suggested we cancel our trip.
Aww 🥰 sweet baby! Maybe follow that up with watching The Croods, as a reminder that many of those legends were told to keep people safe from one thing or another. (But maybe skip the red shrimp in the sea cave when you do go!!)

Aww 🥰 sweet baby! Maybe follow that up with watching The Croods, as a reminder that many of those legends were told to keep people safe from one thing or another. (But maybe skip the red shrimp in the sea cave when you do go!!)

Awe thanks and good idea! Luckily, we aren’t going until 2022 so we have time to forget we ever saw that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter