Funky Fries

Indyman

Sleep late, dream more.
I rarely go to the grocery store with my wife, and after yesterday's trip I may never go again. Who comes up with these new ideas? Has anybody tried the new Funky Fries by Ore Ida. Chocolate or Blue Fries????? What's next, different colored ketchup or Pepsi?

We have had the blue ones. They are OK. They taste more like tater tots.

Warning: They give you blue poo for a few days! :(

We have also tried the colored ketchup. It too is OK. Doesn't have the taste or texture of regular ketchup, though.

hlwn-pooh05a.gif

This kind of Blue Pooh?

-MrsAPalm

I odn't think we will be trying the fries. Its bad enough to have the ketchup, butter and pop.

If my 9 yr old found out about the blue pooh he would spend his own money on it. he is a boy.:rolleyes:

Warning: They give you blue poo for a few days!

Okay thats funny!!! We haven't tried them nor do we buy the butter and ketchup in the colors...although we did have some of the ketchup at a Halloween party....it just didn't taste the same to me.

Originally posted by J&D
Warning: They give you blue poo for a few days! :(
\
And that's bad because...? ;)

I do agree about the ketchup though. I was buying mustard & bought some purple ketchup (hey, I'm a Laker fan, what can I say?) & it doesn't taste the same.

Blue poo??!!!! Ewwwwwww... LOL....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter