Funny: can you imagine this in Canada?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
On the other thread I was wondering about Busch Gardens which I assume is named after the beer company. If you watch the Simpsons you know there is Duff Beer which has a theme park. Can you imagine Cdns putting up a Labatt Gardens? You might see:
throwing balls at beer bottles
finding the mouse in a beer bottle
swimming in beer
clothes all designed with beer logos
your own label on beer bottles (they do this in Ontario)
riding a polar bear on an ice cap ride
etc.

I am really silly on this but it struck a funny chord when I thought about it!

We had the DuMaurier (cigarettes) golf thing for years! S

I always think of the Its a Small World ride when they go through the riverboat ride in that episode :p

Didn't they just put up a Labatt Centre/Arena (or something of
that nature) in London, Ontario.

That they did ... the new John Labatt Centre is the new arena in downtown London. My work is directly across the street from it so I have watched it go up over the past year and a half. No cool rides in it, though !

Yep the new barn for the knights to play in it is actually quite a nice place. So I take it you work for Ma Bell Maryliz if you work across the street that or in the courthouse.

Ma Bell it is! And our pay equity settlement is going to pay for our latest trip. The result from the vote came in the day we left, so my sister called the All Star Music and left me a message that it was passed, so spend all I want to at Disney !!! And now I can even justify another trip early in 2003 before my ds turns 3 ... after all our AP's are already paid for:)

Mary Liz

Must be nice I work for ma government well it feels like it anyhow with all the money they take from me in tax hehehe. However I would never want to live in any other country I love it here in Canada.

Me too ... I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Although, my visa bill has come in with some of my wdw charges, and man oh man ... that exchange rate is depressing. I try not to look at the conversion :rolleyes: It's not bad when it's a large amount (ie. the hotel charges) because you don't analyse each and every meal/purchase on that particular transaction. But when you look at purchase that cost you $60 and is now $100 ... ouch !

Mary Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter