Funny dream about wedding

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
I had one of those "Last Minute We Forgot This..."panic dreams last night.

In my dream, it was a day or two before the vow renewal, and my DH and I went to Citricos to reserve the room for our reception. So we get there, and the people at Citricos are very rude, basically they don't like us and are trying to find excusses not to work with us.

So we head to Narcoosee's, and there, Ifind the restaurant to be small and noisy, like a bar, with everyone there dressed "theme park casual." This is not where I want the reception, but we have no choice, and the manager is very friendly, and at least makes us a nice area in the corner.

Hopefully none of this really happens! I think its from reading all the posts from people planning their weddings for December as well...when we haven't yet booked our date!

Hehe!:earseek:

Don't fret Aurora! No matter where you go you'll have a magical time.

Well, we still have plenty of time, at least! And a date! December 18, 2003! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter