Funny Memes

Yeah......it took me a few moments but gotcha! :rotfl:

eta......I am awaiting new glasses from my eye doctor soon. :)
Hope you have better luck than I have. This year I finally have vision insurance. Took some doing to find someone that actually took it. So have an eye exam March 21st at a Walmart kinda close to home, insurance paid for that. After exam the part where they actually fit your frames & lenses has just closed due to covid....didn't know when they would re open. Kept calling them back they say not just yet, don't know when we will re open for that part. Found a couple others places that said they accepted the insurance but when I get there (pick out frames & everything) their company only takes that insurance up to a point. I could go back to one of those places & pay out of pocket but dang it, I want that $200 insurance benefit, lol.
I called the original place this past week & the lady I always talk to was pretty excited saying it would open 'pretty soon'. Sooo, I'm giving them a couple more weeks before I bite the bullet & go somewhere else.

Hope you have better luck than I have. This year I finally have vision insurance. Took some doing to find someone that actually took it. So have an eye exam March 21st at a Walmart kinda close to home, insurance paid for that. After exam the part where they actually fit your frames & lenses has just closed due to covid....didn't know when they would re open. Kept calling them back they say not just yet, don't know when we will re open for that part. Found a couple others places that said they accepted the insurance but when I get there (pick out frames & everything) their company only takes that insurance up to a point. I could go back to one of those places & pay out of pocket but dang it, I want that $200 insurance benefit, lol.
I called the original place this past week & the lady I always talk to was pretty excited saying it would open 'pretty soon'. Sooo, I'm giving them a couple more weeks before I bite the bullet & go somewhere else.

Good luck to you! :goodvibes

Easy enough. It's not one, it's two.
  • Place one disposable mask just below your lower lip.
  • Loop elastic around ears.
  • Place the second mask with the top over your nose, and the bottom overlapping but not covering the top of the first mask, so it hides your mouth completely but doesn't touch the bottom mask, or your face below your nose.
  • Loop the elastic over your ears.
Voila!I

eta: I'm not trying this yet, but I have 100 disposable masks coming over the next few weeks.
So, the coronavirus and masks aren't as serious as you say? What happens if you wear 2 masks in this way and you cough or sneeze? Just like everyone assumes I am going to lean into their face and cough or sneeze directly in their face, I assume one wearing masks like this is just going to cough or sneeze in others' faces? Thus, I assume this is going to do absolutely nothing to protect anyone, but it is funny to say you are going to do this but yet masks are important enough to force those with different opinions to wear them and wear them properly as we hear enough about that as well.

So, the coronavirus and masks aren't as serious as you say? What happens if you wear 2 masks in this way and you cough or sneeze? Just like everyone assumes I am going to lean into their face and cough or sneeze directly in their face, I assume one wearing masks like this is just going to cough or sneeze in others' faces? Thus, I assume this is going to do absolutely nothing to protect anyone, but it is funny to say you are going to do this but yet masks are important enough to force those with different opinions to wear them and wear them properly as we hear enough about that as well.

Mrodgers....respectfully - chill out man! It was lighthearted banter, not a serious conversation on masks (which, for the record I am so over). Ya gotta learn to read the room, or in this case - the thread. lightheated...funny...memes.

but it is funny to say you are going to do this but yet masks are important enough to force those with different opinions to wear them and wear them properly as we hear enough about that as well.
For the record, I think masks are important. I wear masks, outdoors any time I might encounter someone (except smoking in front of my socially-distanced smoking wall which, yes, I have measured; I do, though, keep forgetting chalk to mark my complete semicircle, but I digress). I wear masks in my own home when having company.

So you see, I do think masks are important, and I demonstrate that almost daily by masking up. I thought that meme - in the Funny Memes thread - is funny. I tried it. Alone in front of the television. For the record, I couldn't make it work.

For the record, I think masks are important. I wear masks, outdoors any time I might encounter someone (except smoking in front of my socially-distanced smoking wall which, yes, I have measured; I do, though, keep forgetting chalk to mark my complete semicircle, but I digress). I wear masks in my own home when having company.

So you see, I do think masks are important, and I demonstrate that almost daily by masking up. I thought that meme - in the Funny Memes thread - is funny. I tried it. Alone in front of the television. For the record, I couldn't make it work.

Someone has an eating mask listed on Etsy. It has a slit where your mouth is. Doesn't seem like it would be a good defense to the virus and would not be sanitary for eating.

This thread is for us to be able to laugh at life's problems. I wouldn't wear this mask & neither would I wear the one made out of bacon or the ones made out of underwear but I can sure laugh at them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter