Funny question about Port Canaveral area?...

Bsmitty

Mouseketeer
I know this might be kind of a silly question...just hear me out.

We are surprising our daughters with their cruise as their Christmas gift. Since we’re leaving right after Christmas for our NYE Cruise, we won’t have much time in between for things like getting our nails done, & I don’t want to do it before because they’ll know somethings weird. We usually only do those outings together when we’re about to go on a trip.

So, my question is, does anyone know of a good nail place (that’s not crazy expensive) around Port Canaveral? We’ll be flying in 2 days before the cruise & staying around the port, so we have time.

Thanks for hearing me out!

I know that this question has been asked and responded to in the past, so certainly not a silly question. Maybe those posters will respond again. If you wanted to take the girls before Christmas, you could always just tell them that you're getting your nails done for Christmas this year, as a special treat! Otherwise, maybe try goggling it and read the reviews for the local nail salons. Enjoy your NYE cruise! Bon Voyage!

I do not know what is around the port but I would go before Christmas like the previous post mentioned. I usually only go and our nails done for trips too but this year I told my daughter that the day that we have hair appoints we will get our nails done too. That is was a special day for us to spend together.

Will you have a car? then you have all the options... if you really have that much time.. How about checking out cocao beach or even Orlando.. Disney springs and use Google maps to find a place somewhere.

There are some shopping areas out around I-95, close to the port exit. There are probably nail salons in those places.

Depending on what day you would be going, make sure they are open. We were trying to find things open last xmas and xmas eve and the whole outside-Disney-World seems to just close down at that time.

Depending on what day you would be going, make sure they are open. We were trying to find things open last xmas and xmas eve and the whole outside-Disney-World seems to just close down at that time.
This is exactly why I was asking here instead of just googling it myself. Hoping to find someone local that would know, or someone who’s familiar with around that area.

This is exactly why I was asking here instead of just googling it myself. Hoping to find someone local that would know, or someone who’s familiar with around that area.
I live just a little south of Cocoa and the area around the Port/Beach has a lot of strip malls and if they had a nail salon, I would pass. The mall stores open around 10 am.. Most of the other posters have suggested....make it a girls day before coming or get it done on the ship.

I know this might be kind of a silly question...just hear me out.

We are surprising our daughters with their cruise as their Christmas gift. Since we’re leaving right after Christmas for our NYE Cruise, we won’t have much time in between for things like getting our nails done, & I don’t want to do it before because they’ll know somethings weird. We usually only do those outings together when we’re about to go on a trip.

So, my question is, does anyone know of a good nail place (that’s not crazy expensive) around Port Canaveral? We’ll be flying in 2 days before the cruise & staying around the port, so we have time.

Thanks for hearing me out!

https://www.merrittsquaremall.com/directory

http://www.goportcanaveral.com/blog/salon-spa-precruise-port-canaveral/

See, I would just google and look at sites and call them and find out their xmastime hours. :)

And get recommendations, and be able to compare them to your list of open-around-xmas places.

I don’t know where your from – but everywhere I have ever lived getting your nails done cost about 1/3 of what it does on the ship.
Just an option - I have never had my nails done.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter