Fusion Fall (Cartoon Network)

Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
Hi!

just an FYI....I got authorization for Fusion Fall beta, starting today.

Anyone else checking this out?

I got the approval last week sometime. I checked it out a few time but am clueless. I had to install Firefox and have to play it on that which stinks.

Game on at last, check out sneek peek weekend Nov 14-16 and they want as many players as they can get, game on!:cool1:

Hey everyone, I know this thread is old, but it's still relevant, so I thought I'd add that I'm registered and trying to play. Unfortunately, I'm having laptop battery troubles and haven't entirely even created a character yet without my battery dying :(

Are there a lot of Disers playing or are most people on Elf Island?

Heya!
I did get an email and created my character about two weeks ago. I logged on, attempted to learn how to fight, was totally confused and not real pleased with the game play. Logged out and haven't gone back since.
FWIW, the game seems geared towards teen boys.
Mint? I really hope we can all find that one perfect place to hang our vitual hats, but so far I haven't found it. (I don't play Elf, either.) I'm playing Wizard atm, however that is soon going to lose my interest as I'm in the last area of MooShu with no Dragonspyre in sight.

my son and i have been playing. we love it! i got the email about beta testing and can log in and play even when the sneek peeks arent open. my son, however, signed up when the last sneek peek was (in nov) and he can only play during the sneek peek dates. (like this past weekend). it is a lot of fun, other than having to run everywhere. it takes so long to do that. :thumbsup2

I signed on and made it to level 3 back when they first sent emails out. I enjoyed it for the first few days, but I don't prefer fighting games. I also found that I was alone most of the time working on quests... I haven't gone back since. *sigh*

i am on level 4, my son on level 7. you can chat some but it is limited(i think). hopefully they will fix that.

i didnt know you have to pay to play this game but i say that the fighting is ok but not the best but its ok and the quests are ok to but not the best that i know of.they dont suck.that what i think so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts