FW July

tci1212

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
We are going to be in FW on Sunday July 6th,I was wondering if the campground is crowded during the summer? I have always gone in OCT or Nov,but this year we decided on July. We will be staying in the Cabins for the week.Also I heard River Country is not open. I have not seen it open in the last 6 yrs we have gone.I just made these reservations last week and was suprised when they told me they were available on such a short notice.

It is normally very crowded that month.It is however VERY HOT!!!!!!! We went during this time a couple of years ago and the heat was unbearable on some days.You should also expect some really scary thunderstorms.The best advice I can give is to take your time wherever you go so you do not get over heated.We will NEVER go in July ever again (unless it is a free trip!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter