FW & my wood burning camp stove?

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Hello folks,
I am a week away from returning to FW and I’m getting pretty darn excited. I recently acquired a wood burning camp stove that I’ve been using almost daily and I would love to take it with me to the fort. I know Disney’s rules involving campfires and what not but I have also seen some people in my loop with some pretty crazy charcoal grill fires going on. So I thought maybe If I used my little stove exclusively inside the supplied grill they have on the site that I would maybe not be breaking the rules?
I won’t be using it for a campfire, I will be only using it to grill. But I will be using 4sticks not charcoal.

also the picture is deceiving, the stove stands about 10” high and 6” wide. It’s smaller than a shoe box.

Has anyone used one of these at the fort?

3EAF524D-452C-41CF-A32C-0676FCDF4B5A.jpeg

Hello folks,
I am a week away from returning to FW and I’m getting pretty darn excited. I recently acquired a wood burning camp stove that I’ve been using almost daily and I would love to take it with me to the fort. I know Disney’s rules involving campfires and what not but I have also seen some people in my loop with some pretty crazy charcoal grill fires going on. So I thought maybe If I used my little stove exclusively inside the supplied grill they have on the site that I would maybe not be breaking the rules?
I won’t be using it for a campfire, I will be only using it to grill. But I will be using 4sticks not charcoal.

also the picture is deceiving, the stove stands about 10” high and 6” wide. It’s smaller than a shoe box.

Has anyone used one of these at the fort?

View attachment 443496
It looks pretty enclosed. Especially if you have it in the camp bbq stand. Just no open flames shooting up. Some people may just want to see how cool it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!