FYI BOG PPO Available!!

I was just coming here to post. I got an 8am for our last day for our June trip. Very happy.

Just a tip, if you want 8am, choose that exact time instead of the "breakfast" time option during your ADR search. When I used the breakfast time option, it kept giving me times around 9am. Once I changed it to specifically 8am, then I saw open availability.

Now the only ADR I want is a later Fantasmic for Mama Melrose. I want one closer to 4pm.

Just a tip, if you want 8am, choose that exact time instead of the "breakfast" time option during your ADR search. When I used the breakfast time option, it kept giving me times around 9am. Once I changed it to specifically 8am, then I saw open availability.

Thank you so much for this tip. I kept searching and the only one I could find is 8:45/50/55. I put in 8:00 and got 8:20. Definitely a better time for us.

This is the game I like with MDE. When I am ideal waiting in a Doctor's office or in line at the store, I check the app and I have found some great ones that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter