FYI on Acupuncture..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I called my insurance company and we are allowed up to $750 per person per year for acupuncture.. Hey I will take it if it helps Tommy with the chemo... we have to pay up front and then submit ourselves as these acupuncturist do not want to get bogged down with medical insurance.....I understand that on some level.

So just for anyone who needs this information... he went yesterday and it seemed to help....he fell asleep and looked so rested when he came out of the room.....that made me happy..

Hugs all around..

When I was being treated for Lupus I went to an acupuncturist and found it to help a great deal with managing pain.

I’m glad to hear the first session went well for Tom. :hug:

Glad to hear the new about the coverage and the first time success.

I will update this thread as it goes... Tom is on a week off from chemo so he is feeling good, tired, but good.. we go to his oncologist on Friday... will update that as well..

I think the acupuncture will be long and involved, right now she is working on his digestion....which is such a big part of this cancer. So one thing at a time, digestion first, and I will let you know how it goes..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter