FYI: Swappers... Postal Increase effective 1/27/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Ladies,

I was just reading our local paper and an article caught my eye!!!
Postal increases effective 1/27/13.. I checked the USPS website and it on on there too....

So, it will be 46 cents to mail a regular letter..

New pricing is (priority mail flat rate products):

Regular envelope: 5.60
Legal size envelope: 5.75
Padded enveloope: 5.95
Small box: 5.80
Medium box: 12.35
Large box: 16.85

Just a heads up when sending money send a little extra for the return if you mail before 1/27....

Yuck! I heard it on the radio the other day!

I'm mad at the post office. They suck. They want to overcharge me for something I ship all the time and its always the same price. I even have their little measuring tool to prove them wrong.
erg!

I hear ya!!!!

They wonder why more people are paying bills online...
I know they need to make money...but you have to be consistent... it's just a never ending cycle.... take more from my check... and charge me more out in the real world...
heck pretty soon we will all have to meet halfway and exchange swaps once a year!!

thanks for the heads up Nan...

Jennifer - I sent extra $$ in my box

I've learned that delivery confirmation is now included in your flat rate package cost--they are no longer accepting those green slips at the PO....you just track your package online with your receipt on all packages.

I was reading through the swap mailing rules and thought of this recent change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter