GAC at Six Flags (NJ)??

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
Anyone have experience with accomodations for Six Flag in NJ? We want to take my DD3 to see the new Wiggles stuff, but was will need to be able to bring in all of her food and drink-- she has multiple food allergies and has to drink distilled water when traveling. Also, one of her allergies is to corn and we are still searching for a suitable sunscreen-- without corn or corn byproduct, so we would need a place to wait in the shade. Is any of this possible??

I got one for my son last September - not exactly sure what they're called, I just asked for a disability pass. I gave the girl at guest relations a note from our dr. (our son has issues with standing in lines) & she gave me a pass for the rides. We really didn't have to wait in any lines, just went to the exit for all attractions & they let us right on. It was very easy. Not sure about the food issues, I'd give them a call & ask about those paticular concerns.

Thanks bopper-- I started that thread too. There were some great ideas, but unfortunately the one that was deemed corn-free but the company contained other ingredients-- lavender and orange-- that my dd3 is also allergic too. We keep on looking each new summer season as products change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter