Galaxy';s Edge Reservation System for January

FurryBaby

Earning My Ears
Long time viewer, first time poster.

With Rise of the Resistance opening in January, is there any news on a reservation system for Galaxy's Edge similar to the land's May opening? Planning a trip for early next year and want to make sure that if there is a lottery or Disney Hotel guest get preference, I know as soon as possible.

Any news from the insiders?

I would think something like that would be widely reported here. So I would just keep checking back. Seems like they wouldn't need to do it now that the virtual queue is set up and WDW will have the full land open prior to DL.

Long time viewer, first time poster.

With Rise of the Resistance opening in January, is there any news on a reservation system for Galaxy's Edge similar to the land's May opening? Planning a trip for early next year and want to make sure that if there is a lottery or Disney Hotel guest get preference, I know as soon as possible.

Any news from the insiders?
No reservation system but a virtual queue is possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!