Galaxy's Edge Material

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
Just curious, has anyone from the team had the chance to film any of the clothes available for purchase? I've been looking for vlogs on the more character oriented clothing (ie Jedi robes and the Rey outfit and things like that) and I haven't been able to find anything.

I’ve seen live streams showing these items. Also note I read today that Disney isn’t enforcing people to not wear robes into the land as of right now.

I’ve seen live streams showing these items. Also note I read today that Disney isn’t enforcing people to not wear robes into the land as of right now.

I haven't caught any videos of them yet :(

I think they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot if they Don't allow people to wear them in the parks. I could see adults buying the Jedi robes and then just returning them if they're told they can't wear them.

I know we talked about this but they literally sell them!!! How can they enforce it!?
Probably the same way Universal sells full masks during HHN. You can buy them at the HHN store but they have to be picked up at the front on the way out of the event.
Not saying that is what is happening in Galaxy's Edge, just saying that would be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!