GAME-Guess what time MK will close today

MinnieVanMom

DIS Veteran
DH and I have started to play a game. Each day we try to guess what time MK will close due to maximum capacity.

I am going to 1:24 pm today.

I gotta go earlier, closer and closer to easter... I say 1230.... Wait what stage closing???

Oh, I don't know, how should we do it? I think full closure, level 4 but we could do turning away non resort guests also?

Just curious, where do you find out that MK is closed? Via the boards, or people who are there?

Just curious, where do you find out that MK is closed? Via the boards, or people who are there?

www.wdwmagic.com
it looks like Blizzard Beach is closed as well, good for Disney!!:woohoo: I'm thinking of going to MK this weekend (I have an AP) to just sit at the top of the railroad station and just look at the people come and go, I'll take my MP3, a book, maybe a coloring book (I love coloring it relaxes me) and spend the whole day there just watching the people trying to have some fun, :wizard:

I don't think it will hit stage 4 at all. Its finally warm enough for the water parks and people are filling those to capacity now.

Kris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter