Game: Hard to believe I haven't done that!

StuZioCardyni

Mouseketeer
Right so is there anything at WDW that you haven't done/seen/been on that is something virtually anyone else at WDW must have done? By this I mean, Seen a parade or been on the monorail...what MOST popular aspects of Disney, have past you by?

The likelihood is that this thread won't work but you never know and it could be interesting.

:cool1:

I've seen every parade, show and ridden all of the attractions. However, I've been to Disney almost weekly for the past 14 years and have never had a Mickey bar! :confused3

I've been to AK at least 6 times since it opened and have never seen "Nemo" or "It's tough to be a Bug"!

I go multiple times a year and have never done cinderella's carousel, the magic carpets of alladin, or the tea cups at MK. In Epcot I have not done the china movie, france movie or the new canada movie. ( I think the norway movie ruined me ). In DHS, I have not done playhouse disney or the little mermaid. At AK I have not done the birds of flight show or the pangani trail. EEK!

I have been to WDW 10 times now... I haven't been on any of the Mountains. I also have never been on the Astro Orbitor, Goofy's Barnstormer, RnR, TOT, Expedition Everest, and Kali River Rapids.

I know, sad! LOL

I've never seen Finding Nemo or FOTLK at AK.

I've never seen any of the films or been on Maelstrom in Epcot.

Kali & Playhouse are the only things i've never done in my past 19 trips. I'm happy to say that I knocked off a lot of things on the last two times down(Dumbo, Dole Whip, etc) & i'm looking to finally take these last two off as of September.

Game and picture threads are kept on the ThemeParks Community Board and as such, I'll be moving this one there.

Thanks,

Knox

I've been to AK at least 6 times since it opened and have never seen "Nemo" or "It's tough to be a Bug"!

Same here, we haven't seen it. Planning this in our next trip. I hope we can see it. My kids will thanks me for that.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Here is my list of things that I have never done that I am embarrassed about.

Tom Sawyer Island
Spectromagic
Astro Orbitor
Carousel of Progress
One Man's Dream
Mission Space

In all our trips to MK we have never riden the Train or seen the Country Bears Jamboree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter