Game of Thrones - Season 8 - NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Did anyone else feel Rhaegal's death coming as soon as they showed the dragons flying over Dragonstone? My first thought was dang they're dangerously exposed right now....
Yes, flying over water and not expecting or even seeing Euron? Come ON. I think it would have been awesome for Dany to fly around behind Euron's fleet and take them down, but it is what it is. I love the show, but I really can't wait to read what Martin has in store for book-Euron, who had Dragonbinder (or Hellhorn) and could bind dragons to him. Who knows when or if Martin will finish the books, but I would have loved for Cersei's side to have a dragon to fight Dany's side rather than him just killing the dragon with a crossbow. I am looking forward to the final two episodes to see how it all plays out.

How upset would people be if Euron ended up on the throne?
Yep. I would be. That might be where this crap is going. There is a website that keeps odds for who will end up on the throne. I haven't looked at it in a while. Wonder where Euron is on that now?

Last edited:

I think Jaime left to kill Cersei, I just wish he'd said goodbye to Brienne differently. And when are they going to use Bran's skills?! Couldn't he have told them "hey, Euron is there waiting for you.. be careful". He just seems useless.

And do you think Euron caught the fact that Tyrion knew about Cersei's baby? Hopefully that puts a rift between them. I really hope Dany gets some kind of redemption. They built her up so much over the past 7 seasons and season 8 has taken so much from her and she seems to be losing it.

Euron is the younger brother to Balon, whom he threw off the bridge to gain control of the Iron Fleet... and I do not think he will take kindly to finding out that he is supposed to be the official 'father' to Cersei's and Jamie's child

Did anyone get the feeling that Euron kinda has the hots for Danaeyrs? His look on his face when Dany was coming down for him was interesting, and then his taunting of Cersei later with the "She is coming for you"... I think there could be betrayal on the horizon... which would be ooooh so fitting for Cersei

Euron is the younger brother to Balon, whom he threw off the bridge to gain control of the Iron Fleet... and I do not think he will take kindly to finding out that he is supposed to be the official 'father' to Cersei's and Jamie's child

IMO that depends on what leverage he thinks he can make out of the information and the position.

Just for fun, imagine dinner and drinks with Euron, Bronn, Walder Frey, Roose Bolton and Littlefinger.

IMO that depends on what leverage he thinks he can make out of the information and the position.

Just for fun, imagine dinner and drinks with Euron, Bronn, Walder Frey, Roose Bolton and Littlefinger.
Imagine Ramsey Bolton, Euron, Walder Frey, Littlefinger and Tywinn Lannister.

Do we know that Cersei wanted Bronn to kill her brothers or just that her hand said so? I think Jaime has gone to kill her and then most likely take his own life, that is how I see the two of them ending up. They came into the world together and they go out together.

Did anyone get the feeling that Euron kinda has the hots for Danaeyrs? His look on his face when Dany was coming down for him was interesting, and then his taunting of Cersei later with the "She is coming for you"... I think there could be betrayal on the horizon... which would be ooooh so fitting for Cersei
Yes. I picked up on that. Maybe he is the valanqur (the little brother)?

Probably would be a more successful (possible) plan if he hadn't killed one of Dany's children...

Imagine Ramsey Bolton, Euron, Walder Frey, Littlefinger and Tywinn Lannister.

That's a big no for my RSVP. I'm not even going to an imaginary anything with Ramsey!

My list was centered on those with very malleable notions of loyalty. I know plenty of others have switched sides, but those were the ones who came to mind who did so with a little something extra.

Do we know that Cersei wanted Bronn to kill her brothers or just that her hand said so? I think Jaime has gone to kill her and then most likely take his own life, that is how I see the two of them ending up. They came into the world together and they go out together.

Qyburn gone rogue? But he seems oh so very devoted to Cersei. Wonder what would happen if she sicced The Mountain on him?

I thought the same thing when I saw the scene, but then learned that the actors that play Cercei and Bronn refuse to be in the same room with one another, which I why she could not tell him directly.
Based on that information, I wouldn't think the writers are pulling a fast one on us. Not to mention, everything has been too predictable to season to hit us with a "gotcha" anytime in the last 2 episodes anyway.

I think Jamie's mission is to tell Cersei something he believes is known only to him. I think Cersei will kill him for it.

I agree about the four who survive. I don't see Brienne leaving Sansa. She's sworn an oath and she will keep it. I'm hopeful she survives.

I think Bran has some tea to spill, possibly in the final episode. Although I'm guessing the audience will already be in on the reveal.
I wonder if Brienne will want to follow Jaime and Sansa will go with her. That way Brienne will keep her oath to watch over Sansa and will get to go help Jaime. And Sansa will get to go have a part of the demise of Cersei which she said she wanted a front row seat to.

I thought the same thing when I saw the scene, but then learned that the actors that play Cercei and Bronn refuse to be in the same room with one another, which I why she could not tell him directly.
Based on that information, I wouldn't think the writers are pulling a fast one on us. Not to mention, everything has been too predictable to season to hit us with a "gotcha" anytime in the last 2 episodes anyway.
They could piece together scenes with them both in them and they would never have to be in the same room to shoot them.

I think the Hound kills the Mountain, we've been waiting for Clegane bowl all this time, and the showrunners know that. Then, I think Arya kills Cersei using Euron's face, while Jon has to kill Dany because she's losing her mind and wants to kill the populace in dragon fire (betrayed by love). Then Jon ends up on the throne, but doesn't want it, so he dissolves the 7 kingdoms and they fall back to being individual kingdoms, where Jon is still the King in the North.

Jamie is killed by Cersei, Brienne is still with Sansa, who marries Tyrion and rules Casterly Rock, Arya disappears and is the "threat" used to keep the individual kingdoms in line so she starts her own assassin training academy. The Hound dies from his wounds killing the Mountain, Greyworm doesn't survive Dany's insanity, neither does Varys, and Bran stays in the Weirwood to help Arya's group know who to go after.

Probably not much of it is true, but with Missandei's death, Greyworm is absolutely going to follow her and they're setting Dany up to go crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!