Game On !

Diz

Mouseketeer
Well after getting the shaft on a home we "thought" we had rented, we just secured another one. Not as nice, nor as cheap as the first one, but oh well....

Robyn, were you ever able to find that video you were going to send me? :)

Hi, Diz!

I had to do a search to find out what happened to you and your home. I DID sound like the deal of the century, what a shame.

I had the very same thing happen to me when I rented my first home. The woman called and cancelled ME when she had a cancellation from the week before. I wanted only 4 days and she needed to rent out the whole week... :mad: ... left me out in the cold.

Then I had a deal with another person who literally disappeared on me. Off the face of the earth!

I'm glad you found another one!

Robinrs

Awesome home, Diz! You always get the best deals!

I, too, will be in a 4br3ba next week, kind of ridiculous for just the TWO of us! :earseek: Mine is in Rolling Hills, which is about 5 mins from the World.

Hope this one is the real winner!

You have a great time Robin, and take some pictures so I know what to expect.

If you are ever headed to Las Vegas, I have a photo site that may interest you.
Vegas Photo Guide

Thanks,
Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter