Gameboy question

accomp

<font color=coral>I know- we're a little behind th
Is a 4 year-old too young for a Gameboy? Thanks for any input! :D

Hi!
My son was not too interested in Gameboy when he was 4. Even now that he is almost 6, it is not his fave thing to play with.

His brother that is 8 almost 9 only plays with it occasionally.

I guess my guys could care less about it.

But, it was a lifesaver when we drove to Disney. Since there was not much else to do, they did play some games.

Lisajl

We bought my 9 yo dd one and my 4 yo dd just loves to play it. Its one of their favorite things to fight over. lol When the new gb advance comes out this summer we will probably get another one for older dd and let Haley keep the old one.....so to answer your question NO a 4 yo is not too young

I was surprised that she was actually beating the levels on the Mario games. I guess it just depends on if he is interseted or not.

Hope

My youngest ds is 3years old and HE plays GB color. My oldest ds, 7, has GB advance. I was thinking about buying another "advance" for the younger one when we go to WDW for the plane ride. I'm hoping that they will come down in price a little.

My little guy also plays Nintendo 64, if you could believe that one. He's really good, too. Better than me. Sometimes he beats his older brother.

They're really good for rainy days and long car trips.

TTFN,
Maria

Tigger , I don' know when your going but there is a new gba coming out soon, I think its the same price, (not sure though) but it has a built in light in it.......Which i think is great I hate those little lights that you plug into the back of them. And a few more changes but the light is what excited me the most.:rolleyes:

have a great trip
Hope

My DS started playin GB when he was 4. There are quite a few easy games that don't frustrate them at that age. A lot of the disney ones work well.

The new Game Boy Advance came out today(March 22)My son bought one.It has a built in light and a rechargable battery(lasts about 18 hours with the light off and about 10 hours with the light on)Takes about three hours to charge and plays all of the Game boy games.Nice and compact because of the way it folds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter