Games for under 8 years old

you should check out webkinz.com its totally fun and geared for kids around 10 and under :) i play it with my niece and nephew all the time

MapleStory might be fun, but that is more in the 10+ category. There is far less immaturity compared to it's past. RuneScape is an all ages game for the most part though it isn't free for the full experience. There is always Cars Online and POTCO but they aren't the funnest. Of course if you mean offline, there is pretty much the entire Nintendo lineup. And those are great games at all ages. I'd suggest Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros or any Mario game from the main series, Super Smash Bros Brawl (Rated T for comic mischief and cartoon violence but it is fine for 8 year olds and is a amazing game to play together), and The Legend of Zelda series (particularly Ocarina of Time for N64, Virtual console, and Gamecube as well as Wind Waker and it's DS counterparts Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks).
LOL You really need to be specific.

If you mean online games, my girls love moshimonsters. It's safe and well-monitored. Webkinz are also fun!

We got "My Sims Kingdom" for the Wii recently. I love it and my 7 year old loves it.

I'm a little late with the respnose... but no one mentioned Disney's Toontown Online. My daughter is 9 and has been playing it since she was 4. It's a great MMO for kids and has good measures to protect them from open chat.

As far as console games.... Any of the Lego games are a safe bet for most kids. But a lot of which games a kid likes depends on the kids and how permissive the parent's are. Some kids love Mario, my 7 year old boy gets bored with Mario. But then he loves real time strategy games and first person shooters.

My DS (6) plays Toontown & Club Penguin online. He's been playing Toontown since he was 3 yrs old.

They can play toon games, the pogo and the nickelodeon games and other disney games.

If looking for apps here are a few:

Where's My Water. It is physics-puzzle based G-rated game, and it's Disney.

Cut The Rope, another physics based puzzle game

Pocket God, has mild level violence (gore) but generally fun, multi genres.

Triple Town another puzzle and builds strategy planning skills.

Disney games
Club Penguin, Toontown, Epic Mickey, Disneyland Kinect

Other
Webkinz, Wizard101, Pirate101(both P101 and W101 are made by Kingsisle and have gotten awards for the best MMO's)
pixiedust:

I almost forgot about telling you guys all about the game known as coolmath-games.com. The website is all games that deal with logic, strategy or numbers. games are added pretty much every month and my parents actually enjoy when i play it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter