Garden Grill - Breakfast or Dinner?

Which meal would you prefer at Garden Grill?

• Breakfast

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Dinner

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Either is fine

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
We really want to try Garden Grill since it's been on my list the past few years and we still haven't gotten there.

Which meal did you enjoy most there - breakfast or dinner? Or are both equally good? Thanks in advance :)

We've done both and they were both really good. I would say though that I probably liked breakfast just a little bit better.

I LOVED breakfast there last year.

They had a different dinner menu a zillion years ago, and I loved the dinner menu then. I'm not interested in it right now, so I haven't gone for lunch/dinner recently

We’ve done a 10:30 breakfast three times in the past 2 years. It is wonderful! Great character interactions and the food is fresh and delicious. We’ve repeated this meal more than any other at WDW.

A later breakfast is nice so you can rope drop several attractions then take a break to eat. It serves as an early lunch for us as we aren’t usually wrapping up the meal until after 11. The lunch/dinner menu doesn’t appeal to us when compared to all the options in world showcase. Plus breakfast is significantly cheaper.

I’ve only eaten breakfast at Garden Grill and it is a must do for us every trip. The food is so yummy and the character interaction is great.

We’ve done a 10:30 breakfast three times in the past 2 years. It is wonderful! Great character interactions and the food is fresh and delicious. We’ve repeated this meal more than any other at WDW.

A later breakfast is nice so you can rope drop several attractions then take a break to eat. It serves as an early lunch for us as we aren’t usually wrapping up the meal until after 11. The lunch/dinner menu doesn’t appeal to us when compared to all the options in world showcase. Plus breakfast is significantly cheaper.

We just did this a couple weeks ago. We had a 10:30 Reservation. As mentioned it is cheaper and acts as your breakfast/lunch. We didn’t eat again till after 10pm at MK after MK closed at Casey’s.

Thanks! These were my thoughts. We usually enjoy an evening TS rather than breakfast but I really want to try Garden Grill. When I looked at the dinner menu though there weren't many options especially compared to the others in Epcot.

I'm thinking I'd rather do it for breakfast and then try one of the many awesome QS options for dinner.

Thanks all! Making a breakfast reservation :)

We did a pre park opening breakfast there and loved it. After you're done eating, just go downstairs and be the first in line for Soaring!

We’ve done both. We had a PPO breakfast and the food was really good, but we didn’t eat a lot. I think the excitement of the park opening soon made us rush (our own fault). I like dinner much better as you can relax and see all the characters without being at a buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!