Garden grill breakfast

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
where do we want to sit? I know there’s somewhere to ask for but for the life of me I can’t remember where or why?
Feel like I’ve been researching this trip so long now we are down to single digits I totally forget the basics

For my family, we want to sit on the lower tier and not the upper just to be that much closer to the scenery. Not sure if that's what you are looking for though.

We liked sitting in the round booth on the lower tier but would have been just as happy at a table on the upper tier.

Wait, there's different places to sit?? We were seated in a round booth and could see all of the scenery as we went around. I thought all tables were like this. You learn something new every day!

the lower level over looks the various scenes from living with the land...though I have to say personally I felt semi-motion sick on that level because the motion/movement is so obvious. When we sat in the upper level the view isn't changing so much, which was better on my sense of vertigo/motion

the lower level over looks the various scenes from living with the land...though I have to say personally I felt semi-motion sick on that level because the motion/movement is so obvious. When we sat in the upper level the view isn't changing so much, which was better on my sense of vertigo/motion

I'm guessing you easily get motion sick?
Literally the only reason I know I'm moving is when I've been looking at my food and then the people around me for a few minutes and then look over I see we are not in the same spot lol.
I doesn't bother my sister who does tend to get motion sickness either.

If by chance you need a high chair though, you will have to sit in the upper tier. They don't allow high chairs at the round booths.

The view doesn't change on the top level? Doesn't the whole restaurant rotate?

It just isn't as obvious on the upper level. Instead of being in a booth with much of the seating space facing Living with the Land, you are sitting sideways with a "half wall" next to you and the entire lower level between you and the scenery distance-wise. On the upper level I am reminded of the motion not so much by the LWTL scenery but by the core of the restaurant you rotate around.

I think it really depends on your family’s different needs/wants. For us- we would prefer the upper level as it feels a little less chaotic with so much going on with the scenery and those running to view( totally understand. ) the upper level let’s us enjoy the meal a little more now that our children are older and would prefer to just smile and wave to the characters as they pass by without stopping at our table.

not a problem with motion sickness
rotates very very slowly

Can you request a lower level booth? If you book online, does it specify? Or do you just tell them when you arrive? We will have 6 in our party, if that matters.

I've had breakfast at the Garden Grill 3 times, 2 times sitting on the upper tier and once on the lower tier. And we had much better experiences with the characters when we were on the upper level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter