Garden grill breakfast

I've had breakfast at the Garden Grill 3 times, 2 times sitting on the upper tier and once on the lower tier. And we had much better experiences with the characters when we were on the upper level.

Was there an obvious reason why? We have been on the upper level twice (and had great character interaction)....was thinking about requesting the lower level next trip ( to experience the booths and better views of LwtL). Just wondering of you can attribute the different character interaction to the table set up or space somehow.

Was there an obvious reason why? We have been on the upper level twice (and had great character interaction)....was thinking about requesting the lower level next trip ( to experience the booths and better views of LwtL). Just wondering of you can attribute the different character interaction to the table set up or space somehow.

I thought it was because we were more 'tucked away' in the lower level booths, whereas with the upper level tables the characters were closer to us? One time we had a solo adult at the table next to us, and Chip (or Dale...I can't remember which!) sat down at his table, got the CM to pull up a chair and join them, and played with rearranging the plates. I've also had one of the chipmunks serve me more of the sticky bun onto my plate. At the lower level, the characters just kind of waved and passed us. Could just happen to be how that day was and we would have had the same experience on the upper level, but with 2/3 times having great character experience and those being on the upper level, I can't help but think the lower level was the contributor to that poor(er) experience.

We were adults-only parties on all three trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter