Garden Grill dessert??

torismom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what type of dessert they are offering right now at Garden grill?

Thanks

We just had a fantastic rum raisin icecream w/ apple crisp. I hate raisins and this was great.

Oh and we had a nice chocolate cake w/ whipped cream frosting for my DH birthday they also asked us if we wanted cheescake.
Our DD had worms & dirt. Chocolate pudding w/ crushed oreos and gummy worms.

We were just there on Wednesday, and rec'd Apple Crisp (don't remember the raisins) and vanilla ice cream, BTW it was a large portion per adult - I could only eat half of it.
Kids got worms and dirt (chocolate pudding, oreo cookie and gummy worms) - this is a really small portion, so if your child likes a lot of dessert, save some of your apple crisp for them.

The apple crisps sounds great. Last Dec they were serving pumkin cheesecake. Can't wait to try it!

Sounds yummy. Thanks for the replies. I wonder if we will get the regualr dessert because I have a rehitchin planned for my parents?

This is our (dh and I) fav resturant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter