~~~Garden Grill for a party of 7?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
We are going to WDW in Nov. and there will be 7 of us...4 adults and 3 kids. We'd really love to try the GG as my in-laws picked that as the character meal they'd like to do...they've never been to WDW before...and we've never eaten at the GG.
How do they seat 7 there?? a booth and a table across from it...I've only seen a few pix and can't imagine 7 of us in 1 booth.:confused3

We went 2 years ago with a group of 14 people. We were seated in a long table on the 2nd level. Food was great and the characters were awesome but sitting on the 2nd level we missed out on the scenery and views of the Land.

We went in February with 4 adults and 3 kids. They had us in a "booth" with 2 tables. One sat 2 adults and the other sat 2 adults and 3 children. We were on the lower level and had a great view of the scenery. It ended up being one of our favorite meals of the entire trip.

We went in February with 4 adults and 3 kids. They had us in a "booth" with 2 tables. One sat 2 adults and the other sat 2 adults and 3 children. We were on the lower level and had a great view of the scenery. It ended up being one of our favorite meals of the entire trip.

So the actual booth had 2 tables in it...that sounds perfect! i just didn't want us to be separated from my in-laws!

So the actual booth had 2 tables in it...that sounds perfect! i just didn't want us to be separated from my in-laws!

That's exactly right...in Nov we were there with 7 adults and a high chair and we were in a booth with 2 tables. I assume that's how it will work for you too.

When you book a large party be aware that they will tell you they may have to separate you into 2 tables.MOST of the time they seat you together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter