Garden Grill lunch review--pictures

Pixiedust34

<font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti
We had lunch at The Garden Grill on 9/16 and enjoyed it.

We were seated in the upper level. The restaurant was not busy, and the characters came around a few times. We saw Mickey, Pluto, and Chip & Dale, all dressed in farmer attire. Pluto was great with dd! He stuck around for a while.

The bread and butter were good. The butter had a hint of citrus flavor. Our entrees were catfish, turkey, flank steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. The turkey was a bit dry, but everything else was good. I normally don't eat catfish though this catfish was my favorite meat of the three served! The vegetables were fresh, and the potatoes were good. We also had food brought out for the kids (chicken tenders, fries, mac & cheese) and my kids enjoyed their food. Dessert was a yummy pastry filled with fruit and cupcakes for the kids. The kids decorated their own cupcakes.

Our server was good and came back many times to ask if we needed more food or drinks. All in all, it was a good dining experience.

Disney06Disk2050.jpg

Disney06Disk2051.jpg

Thanks for the review. We'll be eating lunch there the week of Thanksgiving. It'll be our first experience at a character meal.

I can't see your pictures. But I'm glad you had a good meal, I'm thinking about eating here in January.

I'm sorry the pictures aren't working. Here's another attempt:

Disney06Disk2050.jpg

Looks as good as it did when we were there in May. Very happy that they switched back to a similar menu like they used to have! We were very pleased with our experience and highly recommend it! :thumbsup2

Pixiedust34 said:
We had lunch at The Garden Grill on 9/16 and enjoyed it.

We were seated in the upper level. The restaurant was not busy, and the characters came around a few times. We saw Mickey, Pluto, and Chip & Dale, all dressed in farmer attire. Pluto was great with dd! He stuck around for a while.

The bread and butter were good. The butter had a hint of citrus flavor. Our entrees were catfish, turkey, flank steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. The turkey was a bit dry, but everything else was good. I normally don't eat catfish though this catfish was my favorite meat of the three served! The vegetables were fresh, and the potatoes were good. We also had food brought out for the kids (chicken tenders, fries, mac & cheese) and my kids enjoyed their food. Dessert was a yummy pastry filled with fruit and cupcakes for the kids. The kids decorated their own cupcakes.

Our server was good and came back many times to ask if we needed more food or drinks. All in all, it was a good dining experience.

Disney06Disk2050.jpg

Disney06Disk2051.jpg

You've convinced me to try this one next time. My ds-4 loves Pluto and fried catfish! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter