Garden Grill menu

1disneychic

Mouseketeer
We've eaten at Garden Grill for lunch and dinner several times. There has always been three meat choices: turkey, pork roast, and beef--pot roast most recently in the fall. At different times fish or Italian sausage has been on the menu, but the previous three was what we've had the past several visits. I was just checking the menu again and noticed it has changed. The menu has two meat choices--turkey like always and the beef has changed to grilled beef with chimichurri. The pork roast is not listed anymore. Can anyone confirm that the recent menu now has turkey and grilled beef with chimichurri? If this is the case, can we request no chimichurri? If anything green comes on that beef, my husband won't touch it and the beef choice is always his favorite. My son will be bummed that there's no more pork, but he's meeting the characters and has mac-n-cheese so it will be fine for him. TIA.

I can't report on possible menu changes - but when dining there in the past (last July) we have always requested that the sauces be served on the side & that request has always been granted.
Too bad about the pork if it is indeed no longer on the menu - we have always enjoyed it.

I ate there last week for lunch. It was turkey & sliced beef. I don't remember there being any sauce on the beef. I only remember it as plain.

Last edited:

Sorry for the I-forgot-to-take-a-picture-until-we'd-already-dug-in photo, but this was lunch a few weeks ago. There's definitely some green stuff on the beef.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpg
    IMG_1904.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter