Garden Grill or Coral Reef?

Do you have any photos to share of the food from GG? I had a look at the menu but obviously it being a ‘buffet’ you can’t really tell exactly what’s available. I just want to make sure I’m making good use out of our TS credits!

Garden Grill is not a buffet. It's all you can eat served family style. What the online menu states is the meal.

I would choose Coral Reef. The food at Garden Grill for lunch doesn’t appeal to me at all. Just the thought of that yellow macaroni and cheese grosses me out!

I think that if you want breakfast I wodul suggest GG. It is a fun character meal, and you can snack around the world later on. If you want lunch, choose CR. Teh food can be hit or mis, honestly, but that happens in every restaurant. The atmosphere is pretty darn nice.

I also would look at San Angel Inn. THis one also has a lot of diverse reviews, however I really like it, and you cannot get a better atmosphere thn dinign in a pyramid.

We were there the end of September/first week of October. While we have never eaten at the GG in our 20 years of going to WDW, we have eaten at CR numerous times. We ate there this past trip and will NOT eat there again. We were a party of 5, 2 adults and 3 - 22+ year olds. I had the mahi mahi and it was terribly dry. Definitely over cooked. Also had the shrimp skewer appetizer, and they were extremely peppery. My son also had the fish and agreed that it was extremely dry. I say go for the GG. Good luck.

I would pick Garden Grill for sure. I actually loved the food there and had a great experience with the characters. :)

I just did Garden Grill for the first time in September for breakfast. To be honest I wasn't a fan and probably wouldn't go back. The only thing that was good was the sticky bun. I know you are doing QS in Mexico, but with Flower and Garden happening, maybe instead do a QS lunch and look into San Angel Inn, by far my favorite restaurant in WS. I do also enjoy Chefs De France. I have never been to Coral Reef, but I am not a big Seafood fan.
This was my exact experience at GG for breakfast! Right down to the sticky buns! I was so excited to go because it was so well reviewed, but it was one of the most underwhelming meals I’ve had at WDW.

I’ve been to Coral Reef and was also pretty meh about it. There are so many better places to eat in Epcot, that I wouldn’t choose either GG or Coral Reef. But between the two, Coral Reef would be my choice by a hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter