Garden Grill - possible refurbishment in December 2019 ?

cgirl7370

Earning My Ears
I am close to my 180 Disney Dining Reservation Day for my stay in December. I was checking out places in preparation (as I do repeatedly- OCD!!) and it seems that the LAST day the Garden Grill is currently taking any type of reservation is 12/1/19 (you can currently book thru 12/10 online for all other places) ... Has anyone heard that it might be closed for refurbishment at all ? It is not listed to be refurb'd on any site I have checked and it is NOT on the Disney's site either.

Noooooooo! Our ADR day is coming up and we have a short 2 day trip. This was the ONLY one we wanted as we've managed to talk ourselves out of it all the other times we've scheduled it. I hope they are just holding some back.

My 180 window was Monday - tried for a breakfast reservation on 12/9( so 180 +3) and couldn't find a reservation. Got everything else I wanted.

Yes, after looking, I think the previous poster is right and they are holding reservations for the candlelight dining package. I was SHOCKED at the price for breakfast. I believe it was $56 per person

My 180 window was Monday - tried for a breakfast reservation on 12/9( so 180 +3) and couldn't find a reservation. Got everything else I wanted.
That is what i would be looking for as well - Breakfast - So the Candlelight Event should not affect that correct ? Well - my window opens up on Monday -- So fingers crossed :)

That is what i would be looking for as well - Breakfast - So the Candlelight Event should not affect that correct ? Well - my window opens up on Monday -- So fingers crossed :)
Yes, there are breakfast packages at GG for the candlelight processional. I think the availability of breakfast reservations is being effected. That’s why I looked it up and I was shocked at the mark up. We had looked at an eat to the beat package for breakfast with F&W and I think it was $49, so from F&W to this event it increased $7 per person

Guess I'll keep my reservation at Hollywood & Vine. I heard the food was meh but the character interaction is awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter