Garden Grocer Question

disney1971girl

Earning My Ears
We are arriving at our WDW resort on Thanksgiving Day and I am pretty sure Garden Grocer does not deliver on Thanksgiving. Do you know if we would be able to have it delivered the Wednesday evening before so it will be there when we arrive on Thursday morning? We will NOT be ordering alcohol.
Your help is appreciated!

I think there's a sticky on the resorts board about all things shipping/delivery at the resorts.

Someone there might have a better answer. It comes down to whether Bell Services can accept deliveries for someone who doesn't have a room yet...

Disney Bell Service will accept deliveries of at least some items prior to arrival. I had a hat delivered from a FL store 2 days before my arrival.
I know, I know; soooooo important:D. Well it was to me but less so to the man. Digression over;).

Send Disney a query email ahead of time with this very specific question and get your response in writing. This will "save" you in case of problems although I don't anticipate any. Disney works hand and hand with offsite delivery services to ensure you get what you want.

I'm considering getting a food delivery from NYC and CT on the day before T-Day and so far all is going swimmingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter