Garden Grove?

NotTheBatesMotel

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have a 2-part question about the character dining at Garden Grove at The Swan. 1. Are they stopping this in the near future? I see no way to make a reservation after December. 2. Does this restaurant accept Disney gift cards? We're looking for character dining outside the parks for a group of 10 or so people and have a gift card we'd like to use. Thanks!

I did a quick search and found this on the gift cards.

The Disney Gift Card is not redeemable at non-Disney owned hotels such as Walt Disney World® Swan & Dolphin resorts and hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. with the exception of the owned and operated Disney Merchandise locations that reside within these hotels.

Hello,
I have a 2-part question about the character dining at Garden Grove at The Swan. 1. Are they stopping this in the near future? I see no way to make a reservation after December. 2. Does this restaurant accept Disney gift cards? We're looking for character dining outside the parks for a group of 10 or so people and have a gift card we'd like to use. Thanks!

Check Open Table instead of MDE, if you haven't already.

I also recall that they may not even take reservations for the breakfast, but not sure if you are looking at breakfast or dinner. Either way, you can call the Swan/Dolphin reservation line direct to see if they'll be discontinuing the character dining. My first thought would be you'll be completely fine.

Definitely call the Swan/Dolphin directly to inquire about a reservation or check opentable. They typically take reservations for dinner, but not breakfast but perhaps will make an exception for such a large group (407-934-1618). The Swan/Dolphin restaurants do not take Disney gift cards.

Hello,

Is your heart set on Garden Grove? As others said call the hotel.

As a possible alternative there is a character breakfast at Cape May in Beach Club (which is Disney owned). It's relatively close to Swan & Dolphin too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts