Garland Watch 2017

This thread has been a real pick me up. I came down with pneumonia last weekend, spent three days in the hospital and now I’m recovering at home. I leave in two weeks. More pictures please!

Hey, mom2rtk. Our unreasonable love for and incest complaints about the garlands coming back have finally paid off!!!
Not sure what an "incest complaint" is ;) but I'll definitely cop to having an unreasonable love for those dang garlands! SO happy for all of us who cared. For me, it's just part of the atmosphere on Main Street. We did Halloween in 2015, but back for Christmas last year and it just didn't feel the same. Looking forward to riding the top level of the double decker bus down Main Street a few times taking it all in!

So excited to see Christmas decorations for the first time in a few more days!! Glad they have the garland, looks like it will be very pretty!

Classic auto correct fail!!!! I fixed it.

I had the same thought about the upper deck of the omni bus! One of my favorite rides down main street!

:)
I often Facebook Live when I take the Omnibus down Main Street (DIS Unplugged-Disneyland Edition page). Love the view from there.

So glad the garland wreaths are up. I'm going to go see Coco tomorrow, so plan on hopping over to the Disneyland park to get a gander. :)

Yippee! The garlands are back up!!! Can't wait to walk down Main Street - I just LOVE Christmas in the park!

This thread has been a real pick me up. I came down with pneumonia last weekend, spent three days in the hospital and now I’m recovering at home. I leave in two weeks. More pictures please!
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better:flower1:

I tried to post this while I was in the parks on the 18th, but it wouldn't let me. So here it is now!

Attachments

• GarlandEdit.jpg
    GarlandEdit.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter