Gary Sinise sends kids to Disney

I was fortunate enough to perform with Mr. Sinise as a Cast Member when he was a Candlelight Processional narrator. He always went around to every Cast Member to shake our hands and thank us. Out of the 10 to 12 different narrators I performed with, he was the only one to interact with us.

When I heard about the linked story, I instantly thought that him doing that was exactly in character of the person I had met.

I was fortunate enough to perform with Mr. Sinise as a Cast Member when he was a Candlelight Processional narrator. He always went around to every Cast Member to shake our hands and thank us. Out of the 10 to 12 different narrators I performed with, he was the only one to interact with us.

When I heard about the linked story, I instantly thought that him doing that was exactly in character of the person I had met.
I’ve heard John Stamos does that as well.

Sometime between seeing all those kids on the plane...who only met each other because of the common honor they share...and Aimee giving a shout out to “Uncle G”, I teared up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!