Gas up when taking 417 to airport?

Keacc

DIS Veteran
What exit on 417 has a gas station somewhere close to the airport. I need to be able to get back on 417.

Yes at the Landstar exit there are 2 gas stations about 1/2 mile from the exit. Get off the highway and turn right to get to the gas stations. Landstar is the last exit on 417 before you get to the airport

Yes at the Landstar exit there are 2 gas stations about 1/2 mile from the exit. Get off the highway and turn right to get to the gas stations. Landstar is the last exit on 417 before you get to the airport
There is a 50 cents exit toll requiring exact change at that exit.

Go to google maps, center on the airport or the route you will take and then do a "Search Nearby" for gas stations.

Back when I rented cars there I would take the Boggy Creek exit (which used to be the airport exit) and go south about a mile and there is a Circle K (Shell) there. No toll, and about 3 miles from the airport.

We generally have 8:00AM flights, many gas stations don't open until 6:00AM so we have a to get gas the night before.

Like a couple of the previous posters I would fill up at Disney. Usually the afternoon or evening before leaving. After filling I would click a few extra times to really top off the tank and always had the gauge read full at the rental return. Much easier than navigating a last minute fill up at an exit.

I've always filled up at the Speedway on World Center Dr (that's the road you'd be on heading towards the airport leaving Epcot) just before getting on 417. The gauge still reads well above full by the time I arrive at MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter